May 19, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Uncategorized | No comment

This morning, I set myself the task of putting up the new Hub Radio website. Not as simple as take old one down, and put new one up I assure you.

Process was involving installing new plugins, copying settings from demo site, install new template, set up new pages, set up menu bar, set up live streams, and so on. To add, I set myself the target of launching at 8am on the dot.

Apart from having to fix the template for standalone images, and running out of disk space on the webhost, everything worked first time! Considering my track record of things not working when I want them to, I was quite relieved.

Final Result: http://www.hubradio.co.uk

May 19, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Uncategorized | No comment

Comments are closed.